[LLVMdev] RegionInfo Question

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Thu Feb 16 06:29:00 PST 2012

On 02/15/2012 11:37 PM, Ryan Taylor wrote:
> Why aren't polly.merge and entry in the same color region in the
> attached file?

Even though polly.merge terminates the green region, it is itself not
part of the green region. The green region is left right before entering
polly.merge. There may be other edges, that enter polly.merge
but that are not part of the green region.

> What I'm looking to do is match up a control flow to it's end merge
> point.
> This is simple to do based on preds providing each block is in an
> independent path; however, this is not always the case.

I do not get this paragraph. Could you try to rephrase?

Cheers
Tobi