[LLVMdev] Static slicer and other useful stuff

Jiri Slaby jirislaby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:49:11 PST 2012

Hello,

we, at the Masaryk University, have developed an interprocedural static
slicer with other useful stuff. This includes Andersen's points-to
analysis, accurate call-graph, modifies relations.

The whole code is available in this repository:
https://github.com/jirislaby/LLVMSlicer

The question I would like to ask is, would you accept this library into
the core LLVM if we send patches or is it too off for LLVM's purposes?
If the latter is the case, would it be possible to create a page at llvm
dot org with stuff like this?

thanks,
--
js