[LLVMdev] llvm interprocedural analysis and optimization

Xin Tong xerox.time.tech at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:17:24 PST 2012

I am investigating llvm ipo on a set of simple C benchmarks. I am
wondering what would be a good analysis for this task.  Basic Alias
Analysis (stateless AA impl) sounds too simple, and also, is there a
strong mod/ref analysis pass in llvm besides mod/ref analysis for
global (enabled with -globalsmodref-aa).

Thank you

Xin