[LLVMdev] Need Help with StructType inheritance

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 9 09:12:24 PST 2012

On 2/9/12 10:50 AM, Михаил wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have such task: to get information about classes of work program
> (module) form Module (LLVM class), for example in ModulePass. I tried
> to analyze source code of LLVM architecture related with Module class,
> but I have not founded any useful information. Thanks!

Can you please rephrase your question?  It sounds like you have a
question about the LLVM internal API, but I can't understand what,
exactly, you are asking.

Assuming that you're asking about the LLVM API, I recommend taking a
look at the doxygen documentation at http://llvm.org/doxygen/hierarchy.html.

-- John T.