[LLVMdev] Static ctors in llvm::Attribute

Kostya Serebryany kcc at google.com
Tue Feb 7 13:03:16 PST 2012

Another simple solution is to use "typedef uint64_t Attributes " w/o any
enums (just "const uint64_t  None = 0", etc).
This should work now because we already cleaned up all uses of unsigned,
but someone may use unsigned instead of Attributes later.
We can make such bugs easier to discover by moving half of the attribute
constant to the higher 32-bits.
?

--kcc