[LLVMdev] How to properly use copyValue?

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 18:36:35 PST 2012

Nick,

 First, thanks for responding. Secondly, I just want to create an exact
copy of an already exisitng Value, this should be pretty simple to do but
I'm unclear on how to do this?

 For example, PHINode::getIncomingValue (unsigned) returns a "Value" and I
want to make a copy of that Value. Is there some other way to do this other
than copyValue() that I'm missing?