[LLVMdev] Targetting the raspberry pi

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 30 02:57:08 PST 2012

It depends, of course, what operating system you have installed on the RPi, but given that it's an ARM1176JZFS (ARMv6) chip, I would expect to see armv6, not armv4t, in the CPU part of the triple.  It has a VFP unit, so I'd assume that you'd want to set hardfp (unless you installed an OS that doesn't support hardfp in its standard library), but if ld is complaining then you almost certainly have a mismatch.

David