[LLVMdev] git repository of the tutorial

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:19:37 PST 2012

Hello,

I just applied changes of LLVM 3.2 and it is tested with LLVM 3.2
downloaded from the LLVM Download Page.

I just worked for master branch only.
The rest of the other branches need to be changed about this also.
This will be done as soon as possible.
(Before I fix this, If you look at the commits for this issue for
master branch, you can easily fix it and test for others also.)

Sorry for the late update.
Thank you for the concern.

Best regards
Journeyer

2012/12/30 Journeyer J. Joh <oosaprogrammer at gmail.com>:
>> I think that klang should be based on the latest SVN/git version of LLVM.
>
> OK. I am testing it with LLVM 3.2 wait a minute.
> -- Journeyer
>
> 2012/12/30 Sean Silva <silvas at purdue.edu>:
>> On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Journeyer J. Joh
>> <oosaprogrammer at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Klang is tested with LLVM 3.1
>>> Header file location is often changed. I guess that's why..
>>
>> I think that klang should be based on the latest SVN/git version of LLVM.
>>
>> -- Sean Silva
>

> --
> Journeyer J. Joh
> o o s a p r o g r a m m e r