[LLVMdev] Disassembly broken?

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:17:53 PST 2012

Yep, b.w using ARM's "alternative syntax" is broken.  Luckily, though LLVM
bitcode doesn't compile to this form, and will always use a label instead.
 Here's a patch that only acknowledges the broken instructions:

https://github.com/garious/llvm/commit/916c4badd816178da9fdbac5b5ed2331a7201f98

I submitted this to llvm-commits a while back, but nobody replied.  :(

-Greg