[LLVMdev] [llvm-dev] llvm msil couple questions

Tim Prepscius timprepscius at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:19:53 PST 2012

In the interests of maintaining a complete thread, forwarding,
(somehow got set to llvm-dev instead of llvmdev)

----

this is awesome!!!
very nice..

I've been reading the code.  I have a couple questions, which I should
probably figure out myself, but might as well ask.

With regards to new/delete.
I assume these are being translated into calls to lib-functions?

Is pointer arithmetic and dereferencing already handled correctly?
So:
int *i = new int[5];
int x = *(i+3);
delete[] i;

I see the "printAllocaInstruction," is this used?

I'll integrate your MSIL and compile, and I guess I'll start making a
test suite.

-tim