[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Do you use UML utility programs?

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 24 20:10:38 PST 2012

UML diagrams can be really helpful for explaining how a piece of code
works (such as the diagrams in your klang project on github).

The main reason I don't draw them is that I haven't found convenient
tools to use which integrate well with my workflow. Doxygen produces
class diagrams, but I would really like to have something which
produces sequence diagrams (such as
<http://journeyer.github.com/klang/sequence_diagram_llvm.html>). What
tools did you use to generate the diagrams for the klang
documentation?

-- Sean Silva