[LLVMdev] llvm 32bit with 64bit output?

Flexicat01 nekroze.lives at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:06:16 PST 2012

ah i see so even if i output the object files i want i would still need to
either link them with cygwin linker but tell it to not use cygwin1.dll but
say msvcrt.dll like the old -mno-cygwin for gcc used to do... or use the
mingw64-x86_64 linker instead if the cygwin one cant do that.

I believe general cygwin applications link in both kernel32.dll and
cygwin1.dll, not sure how much my language will need to fulfill its goals, i
want to be able to call c libraries and run a console-less application
allowing my language to at least basic graphical or gui tasks.

Come to think of it however if i want to link with the majority of graphical
libraries etc on windows i should probably move to msvc at some point then,
i guess that would solve these linking issues.