[LLVMdev] LNT compile-time performance testing

Eli Bendersky eliben at google.com
Wed Dec 19 14:05:36 PST 2012

Hi,

I was looking at LNT's "compile" tests, listed here:

$ lnt-sandbox/bin/lnt showtests
Available tests:
  compile - Single file compile-time performance testing
  nt      - LLVM test-suite compile and execution tests

When trying to run it, I get Python exceptions in the code trying to
parse the output of 'ifconfig' in order to infer my MAC address (this
is on 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04). That parsing code indeed looks strange.

Is the "compile" test in a working condition at all? How should I run
it? (I don't think the LNT docs say much about it, correct me if I'm
wrong). Thanks in advance, Eli.