[LLVMdev] Possible bug in DFAPacketizer::ReadTable

Carlos Sánchez de La Lama csanchezdll at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:53:40 PST 2012

Hi Anshu,

the "test case" I referred to requires the compilation of our whole
back-end. It segdaults when using gcc-4.4.3 under Ubuntu 10.04, with other
combinations I have tested it still happens (before your patch) but is not
noticeable unless using gdb. I have tried making valgrind catch it but no
success... so I guess the only way to *see* it is using the debugger.

I remember seeing it happen (though not segfault) on Hexagon as well but
now I seem unable to reproduce it :S

BR

Carlos