[LLVMdev] How to enable cbe as a supported target?

Roel Jordans r.jordans at tue.nl
Thu Dec 6 06:54:46 PST 2012

Hi Arnold,

On 06/12/12 08:50, 陳韋任 (Wei-Ren Chen) wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 10:05:03AM +0800, Mingliang LIU wrote:
>> Hi Arnold,
>>
>> Thank you. I googled but missed the release notes.
>>
>> Regards.
>
>    Someone else out there tried to bring cbe back. You can search the ML
> archieve and reach them out.

That would be me.

> Regards,
> chenwj

I have posted some of my initial ideas on the list in August [1] and a
set of patches against the trunk (at that time) in November [2].

I haven't had much time to spend on developing my patches further but I
am planning to do so as soon as I get more time (which should be early
next year)

Regards,
  Roel

[1] http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2012-August/052858.html