[LLVMdev] Proposal: Adding aligned instruction bundle support to MC

Eli Bendersky eliben at google.com
Wed Dec 5 19:22:28 PST 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Greg Fitzgerald <garious at gmail.com> wrote:
>> But if you just want to see the code and the diff against upstream...
>
> If others are interested as well, here's all your changes via Github's
> "compare" feature:
>
> https://github.com/garious/llvm/compare/master...chromium
>
> Fascinating stuff guys.  What a great contribution.

Thanks for the feedback, and any help reviewing future patches will be
most appreciated :-)
It's also important to state that we plan to significantly clean-up
and refactor our code prior to upstreaming. Since in some areas the
changes are significant, this also means some refactoring of existing
LLVM code. My recent patches and commits in MC are the beginning of
this effort.

Eli