[LLVMdev] Minimum Python Version

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Tue Dec 4 09:32:05 PST 2012

Hi Sean,

If there was a concrete need to move to a newer Python version in order to
make lit Python 3 compatible, I would view that as a good reason to move
forward.

I have little experience writing Python 2 & 3 compatible code, so I'd need
to see the patch to make lit Python 3 compatible before I could comment
more.

 - Daniel