[LLVMdev] Minimum Python Version

Gordon Keiser gkeiser at arxan.com
Tue Dec 4 02:31:59 PST 2012

Slightly OT,

Last I checked (yesterday), Python has become a requirement for configuring with CMake, with a base LLVM (no clang, compiler-rt, etc) on Windows, with all tests / examples / tools disabled and only building llvm-core and X86/ARM targets.

If anyone knows whether python is actually needed here or just an artifact of the build system, it would be helpful.

-Gordon