[LLVMdev] Two test items of MiBench in test-suite are NOT tested correctly

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:10:31 PST 2012

Hello list,

I found two tests of MiBench in test-suite are NOT tested correctly.

#1. test-suite/MultiSource/Benchmarks/MiBench/office-ispell
#2. test-suite/MultiSource/Benchmarks/MiBench/telecomm-adpcm

Case #1, the test program outputs an error message, 'Illegal format
hash table'. And test is NOT executed!
Case #2, the test program hangs in somewhere and NEVER return. The
test script, RunSafely.sh just ignores this test because the time-out
timer is expired.

But both of them are reported as 0 seconds for their execution time in
the report. They are not reported as *, which means testing is failed.

I wonder if this result of mine is OK or they are same with me in the
nightly test.

Do anyone test this by fixing their bugs?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r