[LLVMdev] A script for updating all the nested git clients

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:50:12 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM, NAKAMURA Takumi <geek4civic at gmail.com> wrote:
> How about fitting Android's repo? :D

I'm unfamiliar with Android's repository layout (do they have a nested
branch of LLVM? or just a similar arbitrary nesting/optionality system
to LLVM's that it'd be handy to generalize over?)

> I have not used repo for llvm, but been using my synthesized
> repository (for my buildbot).

Ah - well I'm sure you can see how this script could be modified (or
generalized) to handle an LLVM git mirror - just the two paths
mentioning llvm.org would need to be tweaked.