[LLVMdev] TableGen backend support to express relations between instruction

Jyotsna Verma jverma at codeaurora.org
Tue Aug 28 11:01:17 PDT 2012

Hi Jakob,

Here is the first draft of the patch to add TableGen backend support for the
instruction mapping tables. Please take a look and let me know your
suggestions. As of now, I create one mapping table per relation which
results into a long .inc file. So, I'm planning to combine everything into a
single table and will include APIs (one per relation) to query from this
table.

Thanks,
Jyotsna
--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum.