[LLVMdev] DominanceFrontier

George Baah georgebaah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:02:18 PDT 2012

The issue is that when I call the PostDominatorTree pass and I try to get
the root of the tree, I get the seg fault. When I compile llvm in release
mode everything works fine and dandy.

I removed the inline attribute from the functions in PostDominators.h and
recompiled llvm in debug mode. Same problem!
The problems has to do with the PostDominators.h or PostDominatorTree. I am
not even sure any longer.

--George