[LLVMdev] libclang parsing bug

Marshall Clow mclow.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:26:35 PDT 2012

On Aug 16, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Klemen Forstneric <brucewayne97 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> first of all I just wanted to say thanks :) I've been using libclang for building my own C/C++ IDE and its great. I have, however discovered a bug (which I already submitted on llvm bugzilla but I got the impression that no one reads that :)). If I try to use clang_parseTranslationUnit on this code below:
>
> int main() { return reinterpret_cast
>
> libclang crashes.

I can confirm that Apple's released clang will crash as well; and same with TOT.

What's the bug #?

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:mclow.lists at gmail.com>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki