[LLVMdev] VLIW code generation for LLVM backend

Sergei Larin slarin at codeaurora.org
Thu Aug 9 10:09:49 PDT 2012

Yang,

  This might not be such a tough choice on engineering side - one of the
LLVM differentiators is the ground-up, early introduced support for VLIW
specific features...

As for the help offer - thanks... I'll definitely keep that in mind. The
best help right now would be to keep on trying new VLIW related features as
they got merged to LLVM tree and provide feedback... and we do plan to
contribute a lot in the next several weeks/months. Also please participate
in ongoing design discussions - we do want broad audience and quality
feedback.

Thanks.

Sergei

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum.