[LLVMdev] git branch release_31

Sebastian Pop spop at codeaurora.org
Thu Apr 26 15:13:15 PDT 2012

Hi Anton,

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Anton Korobeynikov
<anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:
> Sebastian,
>
>> I just saw that the git branch remotes/origin/release_31 has been created
>> for llvm.  Unfortunately it is missing the right context: right now I can only
>> see 11 patches in that branch with the last patch having no parent.
>>
>> Could somebody please fix this?
> This looks like git-svn bug. If anyone knows "the cure" I'd be happy
> to apply it.

In your svn section of llvm/.git/config, you can specify how to map
the svn branches to different name spaces, something like this:

[svn-remote "svn"]
        [...]
        branches = branches/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
        fetch = branches:refs/remotes/origin

I would also change "branches = branches/*:refs/remotes/origin/*"
into something like "branches = branches/*:refs/remotes/branches/*"

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc is a member of Code Aurora Forum