[LLVMdev] Trouble with tweaking test-release.sh script

陳韋任 chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Apr 24 04:14:15 PDT 2012

> I'm not particularly happy about the failures here. We need to get to the bottom of them. In the previous email, you tried setting CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to -fno-strict-aliasing during configuration. Try setting them during the 'make' command:
>
> 	$ make ... CFLAGS=-fno-strict-aliasing CXXFLAGS=-fno-strict-aliasing
>
> etc.
>
> If you get failures with that, then try one of the test cases and see how it's failing. If it's a crash, then see if you can figure out why it's crashing. :-) You may have to compile and run things by hand to really dig into this...

  As you can see, the result of cross and native compile is quit different.
Although currently I do both, I think we should decide we should count on
cross or native compile result. Any suggestion on which one I should look into?

Regards,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,