[LLVMdev] Register Allocation: Interference graph

Abhishek Rhisheekesan abhishekr1982 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 10:06:47 PDT 2012

I am working on a similar project on register allocation using graph coloring
and as part of it, I need to generate the register interference graph. The
interference graph will be an input to my analysis program in another
programming language, so a generic graph representation is required (nodes and
edges). I see that you have come up with some conflict graph output and I assume
this is the register interference graph. Can you please post your pass code?