[LLVMdev] SIV tests in LoopDependence Analysis, Sanjoy's patch

Preston Briggs preston.briggs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:16:47 PDT 2012

Hi Sanjoy,

Here's a version of Banerjee and Wolfe's Exact SIV test:
https://sites.google.com/site/parallelizationforllvm/weak-siv-test
It assumes you've already filtered out the easy cases handled by ZIV,
strong SIV, etc.

I'm not confident about my uses of APInt. If you have any comments, I'd
love to hear them.

Thanks,
Preston