[LLVMdev] How to compile this linux-driver like programme into .bc file?

15102925731 zhenkaixd at 126.com
Wed Apr 18 06:56:43 PDT 2012

Dear Chen,
I tried the command you told me. It turns out that clang use -I option rather then -isystem.
But after I included the init.h file, it fired at me that "asm/processor.h" is not fount. Then I included that file
using -I option and some other files were said not found! It's like I opened a can of worms...

I can still continue to include the file that is said not found. But is it the right way ?

Thank you!

clang -O2 -DMODULE -D__KERNEL__ YOUR_MODULE.c \

--

            祝好!

  甄凯
2012-04-18
Name: 甄凯(ZhenKai)
Homepage:http://www.renren.com/262729393
Email: zhenkaixd at 126.com or 846227103 at qq.com
TEL: 15810729006(Beijing)
Address: Room I-406, Central Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. 100084.

在 2012-04-16 19:42:46,15102925731 <zhenkaixd at 126.com> 写道: