[LLVMdev] How to compile this linux-driver like programme into .bc file?

15102925731 zhenkaixd at 126.com
Sun Apr 15 17:34:38 PDT 2012

Thank you, Chen!

The thing is that I know the Makefile to complete that task. But what  I want to know the clang command that can do that. Since the makefile will generate a .ko file while I can use the clang command "-O3-emit-llvm" to generate a corresponding .bc file so the pass can be run on that.

Any help?

--

            祝好!

  甄凯
2012-04-16
Name: 甄凯(ZhenKai)
Homepage:http://www.renren.com/262729393
Email: zhenkaixd at 126.com or 846227103 at qq.com
TEL: 15810729006(Beijing)
Address: Room I-406, Central Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. 100084.