[LLVMdev] Native codegen

James Miller james at aatch.net
Thu Apr 12 07:41:58 PDT 2012

Hi, I've just started working with LLVM, and have just finished the
Kaleidoscope tutorial. Everything is fine, however I am finding it
difficult to find any information on how to use the /library/ to
generate native object files. I'm assume that it should be possible, but
almost all of the information on llvm.org and beyond is centered around
either JIT compilation or writing new backends for codegen.

If somebody could point me in the right direction for this, I would be
most grateful.

--
James Miller