[LLVMdev] How to compile a linux module into .bc file using clang or llvm command?

15102925731 zhenkaixd at 126.com
Tue Apr 10 18:10:26 PDT 2012

 Hi, my friends

I know there is a difference between compiling a linux module and a simple helloworld programme.
If I compile a helloworld.c file, the command is
"clang -O3 -emit-llvm hello.c -c -o hello.bc"
But what the command should be if I want to compile a linux module into a .bc file? (I know it may be an easy question to you guys, but I really don't know where to find the answer on llvm.org.)

Thank you!

--

            祝好!

  甄凯
2012-04-11
Name: 甄凯(ZhenKai)
Homepage:http://www.renren.com/262729393
Email: zhenkaixd at 126.com or 846227103 at qq.com
TEL: 15810729006(Beijing)
Address: Room I-406, Central Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. 100084.