[LLVMdev] Build Error

Jim Grosbach grosbach at apple.com
Tue Apr 3 08:31:49 PDT 2012

Hi Ryan,

Sometimes the configure machinery can get confused. I haven't seen this particular error, so I don't know for sure if that's happening here, though. Try running "./config.status" from the build directory.

Perhaps unrelated, but it looks like you're building inside the source tree. I'd recommend not doing that, as it's not too uncommon for that to run into problems. In my experience, anyway.

Regards,
-Jim