[LLVMdev] Finding all ConstantFP

bdavis at cs.fsu.edu bdavis at cs.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 28 08:30:32 PDT 2011

Hi,
I'm working on translating LLVM IR to VPO register transfer list
format (MIPS architecture). One problem I have is that static floating
point values in IR are found throughout the module, but I need to move
those constant values out to a .data section, and declare memory for
them globally.

Is there a way that I can (given a Module object after parsing a .ll
file) run through all the Constants in the module, without going
through every Instruction and Instruction operand?

Thanks,
Brandon