[LLVMdev] How can I using the right triple?

James Molloy James.Molloy at arm.com
Tue Sep 27 14:06:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm ahead of you actually Eric and already contacted Reed about it!

I fully intend to put forward a set of patches that implement what we discussed very shortly (in the next 2 weeks). I must admit that after our discussion I feel there was some miscommunication as to who had the action to actually implement the spec - it was only after a prolonged silence that I realised it was me! :-)

For the list's benefit, the discussion was based around a set of patches I supplied a few months back to ease the cross compilation story and tablegen up the Clang driver to get rid of those horrible switch/cases and -ccc-host-triple. Myself and Eric agreed on pretty much everything, but I want to implement the patch much better so I'm writing from scratch.

I can forward the related emails if there is interest.

Cheers,

James