[LLVMdev] 2011 LLVM Annual Developers' Meeting - Update #2

Kipping, David dkipping at qualcomm.com
Fri Sep 23 16:42:16 PDT 2011

- 8 seats left
- Speakers can still get in

-------------------------------------
Hacking session?
One of the suggestions that I heard at the LLVM meeting in London, was to have a hacking session before and/or after the Developer's Meeting in November. If there is enough interest in this, I will arrange for meeting space and networking.

If you would like to participate send mail directly to me, indicating which days are preferable, and what you would like to work on (bugs, feature, target, performance ...). I will start a thread between those who have expressed interest.

8 seats left
There are only about 8 seats left for this year's Developer's meeting, so act fast before names start going on the wait list.
	qcsurvey.qualcomm.com/survey.asp?pub=y&survey_id=7125

Speaker proposals still being accepted
If you end up on the registration wait list, there is still one sure way to get in - become a speaker. Submit your proposal here:
	www.llvm.org/devmtg/talk.php

This includes posters. Travel sponsorship may also be available:
	www.llvm.org/devmtg/sponsor.php