[LLVMdev] Alias Analysis (Andersen pointer analysis)

Manish Gupta manishg at cs.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 20 17:33:02 PDT 2011

The README at the location shared by John says

"DSA is undergoing significant changes and may not be entirely stable
or correct.
See lib/DSA/README"

So, I was wondering from where should one pick the code. Although I will
start my analysis and see how results turn out to be. But any comments on
this line will be helpful.

Thanks
Manish