[LLVMdev] code generation

陳韋任 chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Sep 19 02:31:25 PDT 2011

Hi, neda

> But for final step and code  generation, I don't have any idea and
> information to assign partitions  and communications to threads.  and I stop
> in this position. Unfortunately I don’t  have enough time and I am under
> force to complete the project.

  What you want to do is pretty much like what DSWP does, see
  http://liberty.princeton.edu/Research/DSWP/

  What DSWP does is partitioning a loop into producer/consumer thread.
I know they had implemented DSWP in LLVM before, but I don't know what
the current status is. Maybe you can mail them to ask some idea.

Regards,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,