[LLVMdev] Euro-LLVM 2011 - Last minute information

Renato Golin renato.golin at arm.com
Wed Sep 14 11:22:58 PDT 2011

On 14 September 2011 17:47, Joe Abbey <joe.abbey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will videos/audio recordings and slide materials be posted on LLVM.org after the conference?

Hi Joe,

Yes. We'll record all presentations and (unless some presenter
objects), will post videos and slides of each one. Slides for the
lightning talks will also be available.

I'll try to get side session notes, demos scripts and posters
pictures, if anyone care, I can attach them to the page. I'll rely on
each side session's chair to collect these data, though.

cheers,
--renato