[LLVMdev] git Status Update?

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat Sep 3 15:23:06 PDT 2011

Am 03.09.2011 16:28, schrieb Jean-Daniel Dupas:

> This chapter is about git internal, so it may look a little complex and scary,

I wouldn't start with that presentation. It explains far too many of the
gory details, you'd risk overlooking the forest because the trees are in
the way.

For a concise bird's eye view of git internals, look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_%28software%29#Implementation .

A data model containing just four object types shouldn't scare anybody.
Particularly not anybody who knows about NFA->DFA conversion, LALR
parsing, SSA, or register allocation.

Regards,
Jo