[LLVMdev] SVN/Web Status

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Sat Oct 29 12:35:02 PDT 2011

The svn server is back online (as is the web server).

However, there are a few issues remaining:
- Doxygen is not updating.
- Auto-update of websites not working due to permissions issues.

I'll update once these 2 things are working again, but I hope to keep the web/svn server up from now on.

If you have problems with committing, please let me know. This should work for people committing over https.

As a side note, besides upgrading subversion, the following services were updated:
Bugzilla - To 4.0.2
doxygen - To 1.7.5.1

-Tanya