[LLVMdev] is anyone using the sparc backend?

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Oct 26 00:51:50 PDT 2011

Hi Pawel,

> We can not let it die and I volunteer to keep the Sparc alive!
>
> My SPARCstation pizzaboxes can be ready for action in a day or two.

there are three sparc buildbots which are hooked up to lab.llvm.org.  They are
currently idle because no builders have been scheduled to use them:

# gcc54   36G      0.5  GHz TI UltraSparc IIe (Hummingbird) / 1.5 GB RAM / Sun
Netra T1 200 / Debian sparc

# gcc62  9202  36G   6x0.4  GHz TI UltraSparc II (BlackBird) / 5 GB RAM / Sun
Enterprise 4500 / Debian sparc

# gcc63  9203  72G   8x4x1  GHz Sun UltraSparc T1 (Niagara) / 8 GB RAM / Sun
Fire T1000 / Debian sparc

Feel free to use them.  I can give you login access if you send me a public ssh
key.

Ciao, Duncan.