[LLVMdev] is anyone using the sparc backend?

Adve, Vikram Sadanand vadve at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 25 12:50:40 PDT 2011

I agree it would be nice if we had a regular maintainer.  But the back end is quite valuable despite these bugs.  Moreover, I suspect that many of the users will be somewhat short term (a paper, a thesis, a template for a new back end) and so would be reluctant to sign up as regular maintainers.  That is still useful, though.

--Vikram
Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/~vadve