[LLVMdev] GEP instructions: is it possible to reverse-engineer array accesses?

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Tue Oct 18 10:24:15 PDT 2011

Hi Gabriel, I suggest you don't bother with testcases like this that are doing
undefined things.  For example, neither i nor k are initialized, so the result
of accessing the array is undefined.  Thus the frontend can (and apparently
does) produce anything strange thing it does.  What is more, the result aux is
unused, so there is no obligation to compute it correctly.  I think you will
get more understandable results with a more sensible testcase.

Ciao, Duncan.