[LLVMdev] LLVM Euro Conf 2011 Videos?

James Molloy james.molloy at arm.com
Mon Oct 17 07:20:23 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

I can answer that, as I'm dealing with it J

The videos are stuck currently with our legal department. They've gotten
extremely sensitive over it and we have had to get Tanya/Chris to agree to a
secure dropbox so we can send the videos to them to put on the website
(binaries don't live in SVN).

Obviously Tanya is very busy with the release at the moment, so it's taking
time. I do apologise - they'll be up as soon as Legal are satisfied.

Cheers,

James