[LLVMdev] get Type of SDValue?

Patrik Hägglund patrik.h.hagglund at ericsson.com
Fri Oct 14 02:12:37 PDT 2011

Anton Korobeynikov skrev 2011-10-14 10:30:
> Hello Patrik,
>
>> And as an example, in the XYZTargetLowering::lowerCall method for my target, is there any way for me to get what Type the SDValue Callee really corrensponds to?
> Why do you need this information there?

The calling convention of my target pass pointers, integers and other
values in different ways so I think I need the Type of each formal
parameter to be able to correctly determine how to pass each argument.

In case the call is done through a function pointer I thought I could
pick up those Type:s through the Type of the Callee.

Regards,
Patrik Hägglund