[LLVMdev] How to make Polly ignore some non-affine memory accesses

Marcello Maggioni hayarms at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:25:27 PDT 2011

Hi, I'd like to ask another thing about Polly and SCoP discarding.

I've noticed that Polly discards quite simple loops like:

for (int i = 1; i < 1000; i++) {}

or

for (int i= 0; i < 1000; i+=2) {}

is this an intended behavior or there is some way to make it accept
these kind of loops ?

Thanks,
Marcello