[LLVMdev] Llvm build master status?

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Fri Oct 7 03:15:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

it seems the LLVM buildmaster is until today not up again. Especially
for the upcoming release I think it is very necessary to have it running
again.

@Daniel Berlin: Any progress on the Google machines? Can you give an update?

In case the Google machines still take a while, I would like to follow
Galina's proposal. I would volunteer to set up a buildbot on the
lab.llvm.org machines.

Tobi