[LLVMdev] Follow-up questions after successful upgrade to LLVM 3.0rc4

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Nov 23 12:02:55 PST 2011

On 23/11/11 20:35, Harris, Kevin wrote:
>  > Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:24:16 +0100
>  > From: Duncan Sands <baldrick at free.fr <mailto:baldrick at free.fr>>
>  > Subject: Re: [LLVMdev] Follow-up questions after successful upgrade to
>  > LLVM 3.0rc4
>  > To: llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu <mailto:llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu>
>  > Hi Kevin,
>  >> Since I don’t have llvm-gcc installed, I tried to do the configure by doing a
>  >> “cd” to the test-suite directory
>  >> and just doing a “./configure”.
>  >
>  > the configure should be done in the directory where you built LLVM.
> Thanks! I tried doing:

You need to put the testsuite in llvm/projects, with the directory named
either llvm-test or test-suite.  Do this before running configure.

>  > cd llvm30/build
>  > ../test-suite-3.0rc4.src/configure
> . . . configure output

At this point you need to go deeper in the build directory:
   cd projects/llvm-test
(or cd projects/test-suite if you called it that).

This is where you run make.

Ciao, Duncan.