[LLVMdev] LLVM native code and GDB -> Segmentation Fault

Rafael Baldiati Parizi parizi.computacao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:27:15 PST 2011

But the error is related to a conversion between llvm and gcc in
"gcc-program.s -o program"?
I need to use GDB to make an extraction of the information generated by GDB.

For other programs, the process that wrote the first post worked perfectly,
except for some.
That this is the problem, for the compilation is the need to inform the -lm
to link math libraries. It could be related to this -lm argument ?

--
*Rafael Parizi*